UP Police Bharti 2020| UP SI Bharti 2020
- Delhi DSSSB Recruitment 2021
- TNCSC Recruitment 2021 Notification And Application form
- BEO Mains Online Form 2020
- UP Police Bharti 2020|UP Daroga Bharti 2020 Apply Now
- SSC Stenographer Grade C And D vacancy 2020
Uttar Pradesh Police has published a new recruitment notification for SI 2020. This notification is for the recruitment of UP Sub Inspector 2020. In this post we have shared the complete information regarding UP SI Recruitment 2020 Including important dates, application fees and other important details.
|Current Update||Jobs Announced|
|Vacancy Updated Date||14 October 2020|
|Last Date To Apply Online||31 December 2020|
|Name Of The Organisation||UP Police|
|Name of the post||Qualification||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|Daroga – Sub Inspector (SI) Male And Female||Graduation||21-28 years||Rs.9300-34800+4200|
|Platoon Commander/Sub Inspector Armed Police Male Only||NA||21-28 years||NA|
|Fire Service Second Officer Male Only||NA||21-28 years||NA|
|Payment Mode||Online Mode|
UP Police Sub Inspector(SI) Selection Procedure 2020
UP SI Selection procedure 2020 consist written examination and physical standard and efficiency test.
UP Police Sub Inspector (SI) Exam Pattern And Syllabus 2020
Stage I – Written Examination
The written examination is of 300 marks. The questions asked from General knowledge, General Hindi, Numerical, Mental ability/ aptitude, Intelligence and Reasoning ability.
Stage II – Physical Standard Test
The Details of Physical standard test is listed below.
Height (Male/ Female)
- For male candidate of General/ OBC/ SC – Min. 168 cm.
- For male ST category candidate – Min. 160 cm.
- For female candidate of General/ OBC/ SC – Min. 152 cm.
- For female ST category candidate – Min. 147 cm.
- For General/ OBC/ SC candidates – 79 cm (without inflating) & 84 cm (with inflating).
- For ST category candidate – 77 cm (without inflating) & 82 cm (with inflating).
- Minimum 40 kg for female candidates only.
Stage III – Physical Efficiency Test
There will be Physical efficiency test and it consist race. Details of physical efficiency test as following below.
- Male candidates – 4.8 km race should be completed in max. 25 minutes.
- Female candidates – 2.4 km race should be completed in 14 minutes.
You can also visit official website of UP Police for more information.